Friday, May 3, 2013

Indecision May Just Kill You

I don't know what I want. And I think that's where most of my problems begin.

When I was younger, I thought I wanted to be a doctor. I had it all set and never have it a second thought until I had to take the MCATs. That's when my world unraveled.

I thought I wanted to date a nice guy, marry him and live in Hawaii. Now, not only do I find "nice guys" boring, but I have no idea when I'll be ready to get married and I'm 50/50 about living in Hawaii.

It's all so messy. I feel like a magikarp that's stuck using "flail" over and over with no effect. Yeah yeah that's a terrible metaphor for my point because magikarp eventually evolves into the super powerful gyrados but that's probably a blog post for another day.

Anyway, back to the mess that is my life.

Actually, I don't know where I was going when I started this so maybe I'll just leave the word vomit to be assessed another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment